Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Week One: Genesis
Hello,
my name is Lee "leeroy" Johnson. I am currently a technical intern here at Side Effects Software in Santa Monica. I am writing this blog to document the progress, trials and tribulations of my 10 week mentor project. I have the good fortune to be  partnered with 2 mentors for this project, Ashraf Ghoniem and Dave Fedele, from Dreamworks animation here in LA.

The focus of this blog will deal primarily with houdini character/VFX, and how I have chosen to incorporated the robust functionality of Houdini into my project to achieve the visual aesthetics of my shot/s. This Blog will take an academic approach to document and diagram artistic and technical challenges throughout this mentor-ship, in efforts to gain  perspective for better workflow and ultimately better results. I hope you all can enjoy.
cheers,
leeroy




No comments:

Post a Comment